語文基礎臺詞

電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞

本文已影響 3.29W人 

在充滿活力,日益開放的今天,需要使用臺詞的場合越來越多,臺詞是構成一個劇本的基石,是劇本不可或缺的因素。那些膾炙人口的臺詞都有哪些特點呢?以下是小編整理的電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。

電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞

電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞1

ne: Where were you last night?

Yvonne:裏克,你昨晚去哪兒了?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Rick: 這麼早之前的事情,我記不清了。

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Yvonne:那你今晚會來麼?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

Rick: 這麼遠之後的事,我還沒想好。

Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.

警察局局長:把這樣的美人甩了,你可真夠狠心的,總有一天,她們都會離開你的。

ain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局長:裏克,你來卡薩布蘭克究竟爲什麼?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

裏克:爲了我的健康,我來找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局長:水?什麼水?我們這裏可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

裏克:是啊,看來是我搞錯了。

ain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?

警察局局長:裏克,那你到底把通行證放哪裏了?

Rick: over the piano.

裏克:在鋼琴那邊。

Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.

警察局局長:哦,看來這是對我不喜歡音樂的一種懲罰。

: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.

ilsa:我沒有力氣再掙扎了。我離開過你一次,再也沒有勇氣作第二次了。你必須爲我們考慮,爲我們所有的人。

Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.

裏克:好吧,我會的。那這樣吧,永誌不忘。

ain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?

警察局局長:裏克,你瘋了嗎?

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

Rick: I have. Sit down!

裏克:是的,你坐下。

Captain Renault: Put that gun down!

警察局局長:你把槍放下。

Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!

裏克:我不想傷害你,但你要再多走幾步我會開槍的。

Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.

警察局局長:好吧,在這種情況下,我會坐下的。

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

裏克:記住,我這把槍可是對準了你的心臟。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局長:那是我最不怕受傷的.地方。

Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.

ilsa: 我真希望我從沒如此的愛過你。

ain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

警察局局長:斯特拉斯長官遇害了,快搜查周圍的嫌疑犯。

[last lines]

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

裏克對警察局局長說:我想這是我們友誼的開始。

, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

9.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love。

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞2

1、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me。 But that was all over long ago。 For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend。

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛着我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因爲你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

2、 Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman。

She isn't just any woman。

倫德小姐,她十分美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。

她不只是任何女人。

3、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life。

如果飛機離地,你不在上頭。你會後悔的,或者不是今日,或者不是明天,可是很快,並且是後悔一輩子。

4、I can't remember it, Miss llsa。 I'm a little rusty on it。

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。

5、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble。 But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world。 Someday you'll understand that。

伊莎,清高我並不在行,可是要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了。總有一天你會明白的。

6、Richard, I tried to stay away。 I thought I would never see you again。 That you were out of my life。

我儘量避開你,我以爲我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。

7、I was right。 You are a sentimentalist。

我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。

8、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me。 But that was all over long ago。 For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend。

她盡力讓我相信她仍愛着我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因爲你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you。

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women。 Someday they may be scarce。

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist。

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、We'll always have Paris。 We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca。 We got it back last night。

我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡後我們失去了,可是昨晚我們重拾回來了。

13、We all try。 You succeed。

人家都盡力而爲,而你成功了。

14、Let's see, the last time we met…

Was La Belle Aurore。

我想想看,我們最終一次見面是

“美麗的晨暈”

15、Another precedent gone。 This has been a very interesting evening。

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很趣味的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes。 One in, one out。

自然法則,一進一出。

17、You played it for her。 You can play it for me。

你能爲她彈,你也能爲我彈。

18、lf she can stand it, I can。

如果她受得了,我也能夠。

19、We said no questions。

我們說過不准問問題。

20、Here's looking at you, kid。

永誌不忘。

電影卡薩布蘭卡中的經典臺詞3

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裏了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章