語文基礎臺詞

電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中的經典臺詞大綱

本文已影響 1.72W人 

01.

電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中的經典臺詞

Yvonne: Where were you last night?

Yvonne:裏克,你昨晚去哪兒了?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Rick: 這麼早之前的事情,我記不清了。

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Yvonne:那你今晚會來麼?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

Rick: 這麼遠之後的事,我還沒想好。

Captain Renault: How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Some day they may be scarce.

警察局局長:把這樣的美人甩了,你可真夠狠心的,總有一天,她們都會離開你的。

02.

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局長:裏克,你來卡薩布蘭克究竟爲什麼?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

裏克:爲了我的.健康,我來找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局長:水?什麼水?我們這裏可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

裏克:是啊,看來是我搞錯了。

03.

Captain Renault:where did you put the exit visas?

警察局局長:裏克,那你到底把通行證放哪裏了?

Rick: over the piano.

裏克:在鋼琴那邊。

Captain Renault:that's a kind of punishment for I don't like music.

警察局局長:哦,看來這是對我不喜歡音樂的一種懲罰。

04.

Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.

ilsa:我沒有力氣再掙扎了。我離開過你一次,再也沒有勇氣作第二次了。你必須爲我們考慮,爲我們所有的人。

Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.

裏克:好吧,我會的。那這樣吧,永誌不忘。

05.

Captain Renault: [after Rick pulls a gun on him] Have you lost your mind?

警察局局長:裏克,你瘋了嗎?

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

Rick: I have. Sit down!

裏克:是的,你坐下。

Captain Renault: Put that gun down!

警察局局長:你把槍放下。

Rick: I don't want to shoot you, but I will if you take one more step!

裏克:我不想傷害你,但你要再多走幾步我會開槍的。

Captain Renault: [With amusement] Under the circumstances I will sit down.

警察局局長:好吧,在這種情況下,我會坐下的。

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

裏克:記住,我這把槍可是對準了你的心臟。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局長:那是我最不怕受傷的地方

Ilsa: [smiles] I wish I didn't love you so much.

ilsa: 我真希望我從沒如此的愛過你。

06.

Captain Renault: Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

警察局局長:斯特拉斯長官遇害了,快搜查周圍的嫌疑犯。

[last lines]

Rick: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

裏克對警察局局長說:我想這是我們友誼的開始。

07.

Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

08.

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

09.

I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀