語文基礎臺詞

《卡薩布蘭卡》經典臺詞大綱

本文已影響 1.68W人 

導語:《卡薩布蘭卡》是由華納兄弟影片公司出品的愛情電影,愛情片在也是人們在業餘生活中最喜愛的影片類型之一。你還記得你看過的那些愛情影片嗎?下面就一起來回憶一下那些年感動着我們的愛情片經典臺詞吧。

《卡薩布蘭卡》經典臺詞

  劇情簡介

二戰爆發後,大量的歐洲人逃離了自己的國家以躲避納粹的鐵蹄,摩洛哥北部的城市卡薩布蘭卡成了從歐洲到美國的重要中轉站。在小城的裏克酒吧裏,常常聚集着各種膚色和各種身份的人,老闆裏克是個玩世不恭的.神祕人物。

捷克反納粹組織的領袖維克多和妻子伊爾莎成了裏克酒吧的不速之客,他們的目的是要得到裏克手中可以通往美國的通行證。而裏克發現伊爾莎正是自己當年失散的情人,誤解解開之後,仍然深深相愛的裏克和伊爾莎陷入了艱難的抉擇。

裏克對伊爾薩的深情讓他選擇犧牲自己的幸福成全愛人,在卡薩布蘭卡的機場,裏克擊斃了阻止維克多和伊爾莎離開的德國少校,目送着自己最愛的女人奔向自由。

1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。

2、–Where were you last night?

–That's so long ago, I don't remember.

–Will I see you tonight?

–I never make plans that far ahead.

你昨天晚上去哪裏了?

那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。

今晚我可以見到你嗎?

我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。

3、A lot of water under the bridge.

過去的事有如逝水。

4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。

5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。

6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認爲這是一段美好友誼的開始。

7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看着你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。

8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。

9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。

10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。

11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。

12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生鏽了。

13、We all try. You succeed.

人家都盡力而爲,而你成功了。

14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

–Was La Belle Aurore.

–我想想看,我們最後一次見面是

–“美麗的晨暈”

15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。

16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

自然法則,一進一出。

17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能爲她彈,你也能爲我彈。

18、lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19、We said no questions.

我們說過不准問問題

20、Here's looking at you, kid.

永誌不忘。

21、– A franc for your thoughts.

– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

– 一法郎買你的心事。

–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這麼多。

–我願意超額付費。

22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,爲什麼我那麼幸運?爲什麼你會在那裏等着我出現正巧又被我找到。

23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。

24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最後一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過後,月臺上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛着可笑的表情,因爲他的內心被踢翻了。

25、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我們的故事都不怎麼有趣。

26、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?

告訴我你是爲了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?

27、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?

28、I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。

29、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.

我不再爲任何事戰鬥了,除了爲自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。

30、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀