教育範文演講稿

拿破崙演講稿大綱

本文已影響 3.38W人 

I Want to Embrace You

拿破崙演講稿

我要擁抱你們

My dear comrade-in-arms:

我親愛的戰友們:

You will have to cherish the past twenty years,we have lived together. 你們一定要多保重。這20年來,我們一起生活.

What you have done for me will make me not ask for more from you all. 你們爲我所做一切讓我別無他求。

I often find, you are always advancing on the glorious road.

而我也發現你們正行進在光榮之路上。

It is you that made the power of Europe join together, in order to be strong enough to fight against us.

因爲有了你們,才使得歐洲強權必須聯合起來纔能有實力來對付我們。

Some of my generals are not loyal to their duties and to France.

些將軍瀆職並且不忠實於法國。

France has still more things to do.

法國還有好多的事情要面對。

I wish I should rebel again with your brave comrade-in-arms who is loyal to me. 我真想和你們以及同我一路的勇敢的人們再進行一次政變.

But the France Parliament would not allow and would not agree.

但是法國國會不會贊同。

So, please devote yourselves to your new king and obey your new commander. 因此,請你們忠於新國王,聽從於新的指揮官。

Please do not give up our lovely motherland.

請不要遺棄我們可愛的祖國。

Please do not feel sorry for my life.

也請不要爲我的.生命哀嘆。

Only if I know you all happy, I will be happy too. I may be sentenced to death. 只要我知道你們都快樂,我也會快樂。我可能會被判死刑.

But if I should survive, I would be willing happily to promote your glories and I would write down and record the great achievements we make.

但如果我能倖存下來,我很願意將你們的榮譽發揚光大,也將會把我們獲得的偉大成就記錄成冊。

I cannot take you all in my arms instead I would like to embrace your generals. 我不能擁抱你們所有的人,但我要擁抱你們的將軍。

Come up me, my little general. I will take you in my arms tight.

來吧,小將軍,讓我緊緊擁抱你一下!

Please give me the eagle flag. I want to embrace her.

給我鷹旗吧,讓我也擁抱它!啊!親愛的鷹旗,

And I still hope that my kissing you will respond in your recent generations. 我想我給你的吻會在你新的繼承者上有所回報的。

I have to say goodbye to you, my children. I will always bless you all and I hope you will not forget me at all.

我要和你們告別了,孩子們。我將永遠爲你們祝福,也請你們不要忘記我。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀