勵志中心青春勵志

大學生青春勵志美文雙語版

本文已影響 2.02W人 

導語:在分享和閱讀英語美文,提高英語水平的同時,學會爲人處事的道理!分享幾篇大學生青春勵志美文雙語版,歡迎閱讀。

大學生青春勵志美文雙語版

  篇一:不迷茫,無青春

Ifyou can make a reasonable living doing what you love, DO WHAT YOU LOVE. You may

not get rich, but you’ll get to do what you love, and that’s priceless.

如果你能以你喜歡做的事爲職業,盡情投身其中吧。你可能不會賺很多錢,但做你想做的事是無價的。

’t merely exist… LIVE. Do not become overly comfortable with TV and YouTube as your primary sources of entertainment. Go places. Try new things. Follow your curiosities and passions. Take chances. Don’t let fear and complacency stop you from a truly rewarding life.

不要只是生存在這個世界上——要努力生活。別把電視和YouTube當成主要的娛樂項目。去旅遊、嘗試新事物、追隨你的好奇心和激情、冒險。別讓懼怕和自滿阻礙了你本該精彩無限的人生

biggest disappointments in life are the result of misplaced expectations. Tempering unrealistic expectations of how something should be will greatly reduce unnecessary frustration.

人生最大的失望是抱有不該有的期待。減少理所當然的期望會大大減少不必要的沮喪。

is significantly easier when you’re honest with yourself and others. This doesn’t mean you should be rude and inconsiderate, but it’s better to be upfront when you have to rather than concealing things and letting them fester.

當你誠懇對己對人時,生活會更簡單。這並不表示你要表現粗魯、考慮不周,但當不得不面對時,把事情爛在心裏還不如坦誠相待。

fewer things. When you feel the need to splurge, buy knowledge and EXPERIENCES instead.

少買東西。當你想揮霍時,那就“買”知識和經驗吧。

up a safety fund. Yes, I know the savings account interest rates are insanely low right now, but having at least six months of expenses in readily accessible cash can save you a lot of hassle on a rainy day.

建一個安全金賬戶。我知道現在儲蓄利率非常低,但是至少六個月可隨時取出開銷的現金可以幫你在急用時省去很多麻煩。

  篇二:青春是一本太倉促的書

All finale has been written out

所有的結局都已寫好

All tears have set forward

所有的淚水也都已啓程

But I forgot suddenly how it began

卻忽然忘了是怎樣的一個開始

In that old summer that never comes back again

在那個古老的不再回來的夏日

No matter how I go for searching

無論我如何地去追索

You only pass by at a young age like a cloud shadow

年輕的你只如雲影掠過

A smiling face super pale and shallow

而你微笑的面容極淺極淡

After sunset gradually faded behind a host of hills

逐漸隱沒在日落後的羣嵐

Then to the yellow fly page I turn

遂翻開那發黃的扉頁

Fate binds it up, utmost clumsy

命運將它裝訂得極爲拙劣

Tears in my eyes,I read again and again

含著淚 我一讀再讀

Having to admit that

卻不得不承認

youth is a book so hastily written

青春是一本太倉促的書

  篇三:青春只是一種心態

Youth is not a matter of time; it’s a state of mind.

青春並非是一個時間段,它是一種思考方式。

There are 20 year olds who look like they are above 80.

生活中,很多20歲的人滿臉暮色,看上去足足有80多歲。

They don’t learn or try anything new. Everyday, they are afraid of seeking new challenges and stick to their "safe zones".

他們拒絕學習和嘗試新事物, 終日呆在自己的“安全區”,畏懼一切挑戰。

On the other hand, some elderlies still seem young and dynamic.

但是,有很多老人看上去卻格外年輕、活力四射。

They are curious about the world, and everyday is brand new to them.

他們對世界仍充滿着好奇心,每天對於他們來說都是嶄新的。

In fact, there's no set standard for different ages.

其實,每個年齡並沒有固定的標準。

You don’t have to go to college at the age of 20,

20歲的你不一定非要去上大學,

and you don’t have to get married by 30.

30歲前也不必結婚。

It's not necessary to be rich by 50,

你不需要在50歲時富足,

and you can still go back to school at 60 like Steven Spielberg.

像斯皮爾伯格一樣60歲重返校園也仍然是個不錯的選擇。

People are masters of their own lives, and it depends on you to choose yours.

人們應該是自己生活的主人,而你的生活也應當由你主宰。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀