勵志中心勵志詩歌

關於經典的英語勵志詩歌

本文已影響 8.22K人 

Things Work Out

關於經典的英語勵志詩歌

守得雲開見月明 by Edgar A. Guest(雙語)

Because it rains when we wish it wouldn't,

只因陰晴未必如我們所願,

Because men do what they often should't,

只因人們未必都積德行善,

Because crops fail,and plans go wrong-

只因作物欠收,計劃流產——勵志英文詩歌,短篇

Some of us grumble all day long.

我們中的一些人就終日抱怨。

But sometimes,in spite of the care and doubt,

但即使經歷憂慮與質疑,

It seems at last that things work out.

事情似乎終會好轉。

Because we lose where we hoped to gain,

只因我們求勝之心落空,

Because we suffer a little pain,

只因我們受到少許痛楚,

Because we must work when we'd like to play-

只因我們必須工作而未能玩樂——

Some of us whimper along life's way.

我們中的一些人就一生嗟嘆。

But somehow , as the day always follow the night

黑夜之後必是黎明,

Most of our troubles work out all right.

我們的困難大多能圓滿解決。

Because we cannot forever smile,

只因我們無法永遠微笑,

Because we must trudge in the dust awhile,

只因我們要在泥塵中跋涉,

Some of us whimper that life's all wrong.

我們中的一些人就哀訴生活多磨難。

But somehow,we live and our sky grows bright,

但我們挺過來了,守得雲開見月明,

And ererything seems to work out all right.

一切事都終得順利解決。

So bend to your trouble and meet your care,

所以,迎難而上,直面憂慮,

For the clouds must break,and the sky grows fair.

因爲烏雲終將散去,天空必定晴朗。

Let the rain come down,as it must and will,

讓雨灑下,它必須如此,不可逆轉。

But keep on working and hoping still.

但請繼續努力並始終希冀。

For in spite of the grumblers who stand about,

儘管到處都有發牢騷的人,

Somehow,it seems,all things work out.

Following a dream

追逐夢想

When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.

當我還年輕的時候,我曾夢想要成爲一名消防隊員。

I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,

我想哇,到處跑會很好,

and help people put out fires.

還可以幫助人們撲滅大火。

As I got older, I want to be like my father.

而隨着我逐漸長大,我想成爲像我父親那樣。

He taught in a university, and I always look up him.

他在大學裏教書,我總是非常尊敬他。

So that's what I became a teacher.

那就是我成了一名教師的原因。

My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.

儘管都是教師,但我的父親和我風格迥異。

And we're both teachers and I'm happy.勵志英文詩歌,短篇

我們都是教師,我很高興。

In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.

在許多方面,我覺得自己夢想成真,我感到很幸運。

Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,

有時候當我們年輕的時候會擁有夢想,

well, life may push it in another direction.

嗯,人生有可能會朝着另一個方向發展。

And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.

最後,我們積極追求我們的夢想,我們必須調整。

After all, your dream won't often pursue you,

畢竟,你的夢想不會經常追求你,

you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.

你要珍惜你的夢想,讓美夢成真。

Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things. 也許妥協一點會很好,或許是該嘗試些不同的東西。

We have to go through that positive limitations.勵志英文詩歌,短篇

我們必須通過這個積極的侷限性。

For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.

例如,我試圖成爲一名推銷員,我試圖成爲一位發明經理。

Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.

終於我發現自己能成長的地方是幫助別人。

Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!

每個人都有一個夢想,問題是你是否能使你自己的成爲現實!

永不放棄的夢想 Always have a dream

Forget about the days when it's been cloudy.

But don't forget your hours in the sun.

Forget about the times you have been defeated.

But don't forget the victories you have won.

Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered.

But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

Forget about the days when you have been lonely.

But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen.

Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right.

But don't forget to always have a dream.

忘掉你失意的日子,但不要忘記黃金的時光。

忘掉你的一次次失敗,但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。

忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘記你的時來運轉。

忘掉你的孤獨日子,但不要忘記你得到的友善微笑。

忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃,但不要放棄你的夢想。

信心讓萬事迎刃而解

Sense success in dark times.

Hear what your critics say about you.

React positively to negative situations.

Come back after defeat.

Prioritize your possibilities.

Adventure into new territories.

Trade off anxiety for peace.

Face the future unafraid.

Relax under pressure.

譯文(一)

在黑暗之中感受成功。聆聽他人批評。在消極情況下積極應對。失敗,再爬起。 優化應對各種可能出現的問題。敢於嘗試新的領域。不要憂慮,保持平和。 無畏的面對未來。在壓力下放鬆。

信心是一門藝術,不斷操練,創造積極方法,應對消極思想。

信心不是否定現實,而是懷揣希望,面對現實的勇氣

譯文(二)

身陷逆境,感知成功。

虛心傾聽,接受批評。

面對不利,積極應對。

屢敗屢戰,越挫越勇。

諸多可能,優化應對。

敢於冒險,另闢蹊徑。

摒棄憂慮,保持平和。

無所畏懼,直面未來。

面對壓力,放鬆身心。

信心創造應對消極思想的積極之法,並將此技藝不斷實踐。

信心並非對現實的駁斥,而是懷揣希望、面對現實的勇氣。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀